By: KDKA-TV News Staff UNION TOWNSHIP, Pa. (KDKA) – An arrest warrant has been issued for a man wanted in a deadly Union Township shooting . RELATED: Pittsburgh Penguins Create ‘Willie O’Ree Academy’ To Provide Opportunities For Black Youth Hockey Players State police say 25-year-old Markeace Perkins shot and killed 32-year-old Lamar Johnson earlier this week. (Photo provided by state police) According to state police, Union Township Police were called to a shooting in the 300 block of Grandview Avenue just before 5 p.m. on Tuesday. RELATED: CCAC Nursing Program Extends Application Deadline Once on the scene, police found Johnson dead from an apparent gunshot wound. He was pronounced dead on the scene. (Photo: KDKA) Perkins is wanted on charges of criminal homicide and gun offenses. Police say they also want to talk to Khyana Johnson, the alleged getaway driver, but she isn't facing any charges. MORE: Police: Robbers Use Zip Ties, Gun To Steal $28K In Cash From Washington County Restaurant Anyone with information is asked to call the Pennsylvania State Police New Castle barracks at 724-598-2211.
- Arrest warrant issued for Shaver after shooting
- EU Arrest Warrant Issued for Italy's Self-Styled 'King of Paparazzi'
- Baldwin to ask judge to drop arrest warrant
- Suspect 'ambushed' officer before deadly officer-involved shooting in Fremont, police say
- Student arrested for posting vid of himself shooting AR zombies in school
- Ex-officer sentenced to 15 years in Texas teen's shooting death
- The Latest: 2 suspects dead, 5 officers hurt in shooting
- Arrest made week after cops killed man they misidentified as Alabama mall shooter
- WATCH LIVE: Rockford shooting suspect stopped on I-55 after high-speed chase; SWAT on scene
- Rockford shooting suspect standoff closes I-55 after high-speed chase; SWAT on scene
Arrest Warrant Issued In Deadly Union Township Shooting have 274 words, post on pittsburgh.cbslocal.com at February 18, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.