FASHION designer Alexander Wang is facing further allegations of sexual misconduct as a student alleges he was groped on a nightclub dancefloor. Keaton Bullen, 21, a student at New York’s Parsons School of Design, alleges he was assaulted by Wang, 37, at a club in the city in 2019. He claims the fashion tycoon "unzipped his trousers" and started "grabbing my penis" at Fishbowl club, he told the BBC . Mr Bullen, then 20, was with a friend at the club in New York City when he says he encountered Alexander Wang on 24 August 2019 at about 11.30pm. He told the BBC they initially talked about their shared college, Parsons School of Design in lower Manhattan, where Mr Bullen is currently studying interior design. Wang then invited him to his table and offered him vodka before leading him to the dance floor, Mr Bullen alleges. “All of a sudden he unzipped my trousers, put his hands in my pants and started grabbing my penis in front of a bunch of people,” said the student. “I completely froze. “He then said: ‘I want to take you home with me,'” Mr Bullen alleged. “I felt weirded out… and removed myself from… Read full this story
- Luck’s one-handed catch an eye-opener
- Alexander sweating on Mawene
- Coyotes call on student as emergency goalie
- Desperately seeking goalie: Coyotes nab student
- Cornell pep club: Science Guy & Insult Comic Dog
- Mattingly’s got his hands full in L.A.
- Falcons could be in line for Super Bowl with new stadium
- Tottenham is new king of north London
- Maverick Carter out to silence critics
- Embedded with Georgia Tech baseball, Part II
Alexander Wang put his hand down my trousers and grabbed my genitals at New York club, says student have 267 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at February 24, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.