President Joe Biden is nearly two months into his term in the White House, and he's already faced repeated challenges from both sides of the aisle. Conservatives have been a thorn in the side of the Biden administration so far by threatening not to confirm some of his Cabinet nominees, halting executive orders in the court system and pushing back on his most ambitious legislative ideas. However, several nuisances have emerged from Biden's left, as well. Here are six times Democratic New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and "The Squad" have already been a pain for Biden. Drawing Attention To 'Kids In Cages' The Biden administration is facing criticism for continuing a policy at the border of detaining unaccompanied minors in immigration facilities. When former President Donald Trump's administration continued this policy, which started during the term of former President Barack Obama, many Democrats attacked it as "inhumane" and characterized it as "kids in cages." The Biden administration has pushed back on similar attacks now coming from some on the right who have commented on the apparent hypocrisy. "This is not kids being kept in cages. This is a facility that was opened that's going to follow the same standards as… Read full this story
- Report: Ocasio-Cortez Screamed at Law Enforcement in ‘Threatening Manner’ During Migrant Shelter Visit
- Ocasio-Cortez claps back after article on her dress: 'Sequins are a great accessory to universal healthcare'
- Ocasio-Cortez defends Sanders running as a Democrat: It's 'more than what you call yourself'
- Ocasio-Cortez fires back at Washington Times after story on her 'high-dollar hairdo'
- Video: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Slams House GOP for Endorsing Trump Tweets—They Lacked 'Basic Human Decency'
- Bernie Sanders distances himself from Ocasio-Cortez's comments, says Medicare for All is 'already a compromise'
- Ocasio-Cortez Admits Bernie Sanders Can’t ‘Wave a Magic Wand’ to Make Medicare for All a Reality
- U.S. election 2020 | Joe Biden takes on Bernie Sanders' gun votes in fiery speech
- Joe Biden complains Tom Steyer is cutting into his support from black voters in South Carolina with – as Bernie Sanders climbs and state powerbroker James C. Clyburn warns having a socialist top the ticket would pose a 'real burden' for Democrats
- House impeachment manager from Texas endorses Joe Biden
6 Ways Rep. Ocasio-Cortez Is Already Being A Pain In Joe Biden’s Ass have 377 words, post on dailycaller.com at February 24, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.