Zoe Kravitz is splitting from husband of less than two years Karl Glusman, 32. The 32-year-old High Fidelity star officially filed for divorce on December 23, with her rep confirming the split to People on Saturday. Zoe married Karl, whom she began dating in 2016, at her father Lenny Kravitz’s home in Paris, France on June 29 in 2019. Split: Zoe Kravitz is splitting from husband of less than two years Karl Glusman, 32; Karl and Zoe pictured in 2019 Although their divorce has been confirmed, the reason for the couple’s split remains unknown. Celebrating their first wedding anniversary just last year, Zoe uploaded a black-and-white photo of herself and her now estranged husband from the ceremony to Instagram. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next ‘It’s been gruelling’: The Batman’s Robert Pattinson ‘is… Colin Farrell rocks unbuttoned shirt and double face masks… Meet Wonder Woman 1984 star Lilly Aspell: Scottish… Bella Hadid bundles up in a fur-lined jacket and thick pants… Share this article Share 250 shares ‘One year,’ she wrote. In the photograph, Karl had his arms wrapped around Zoe as the blushing bride tenderly placed her hands on his. Glusman also paid homage to the pair’s ‘one year’ by penning a heartfelt caption and… Read full this story
- What to Do When Your Husband Files For Divorce, But You Want to Save the Marriage
- Supergirl's Odette Annable separates from husband David after nearly a decade of marriage
- How to Stop Your Husband From Getting a Divorce
- How to Divorce - Two Sides to Every Coin
- Navigating the Divorce Process
- An Overview of Temporary Support in Marriage Or After a Divorce
- Mediation For Divorcing Couples
- How Can I Stop Divorce and Save My Relationship, Even If the Divorce Process Has Been Started?
- Lenny Kravitz was considered for Big Little Lies but producers didn't want 'the only black man' to be a villain
- What You Need to Know About Getting a Divorce in Oklahoma
Zoe Kravitz files for divorce from actor husband Karl Glusman after less than two years of marriage have 310 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 3, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.