Some securities brokers. The benchmark VN-Index struggled with increased profit-taking on Thursday morning. The VN-Index on the Ho Chi Minh Stock Exchange inched down 0.07 per cent to 939.53 points. The benchmark had rallied total 2.32 per cent in the previous four trading days. Sixteen of the 30 largest stocks by market capitalisation and trading liquidity in the blue-chip basket VN30 declined. Among them were Bank for Investment and Development of Viet Nam (BID), consumer firm Masan (MSN), retailer Mobile World Investment (MWG), property firm Vinhomes (VHM) and PetroVietnam Power Corp (POW). The large-cap tracker VN30-Index, however, gained 0.38 per cent to 895.55 points thanks to the growth of steel producer Hoa Phat (HPG), Techcombank (TCB), petrol station operator Petrolimex (PLX) and Vietinbank (CTG). But even those gainers also saw their growth narrow in the morning session. The mid-cap and small-cap trackers on HoSE fell 0.08 per cent and 0.64 per cent, respectively. On the Ha Noi Stock Exchange, the HNX-Index gained 0.95 per cent to 138.80 points. The northern market index rose total 1.18 per cent in the previous two days. More than 283 million shares were traded on the two exchanges, worth VND5.36 trillion (US$230.7 million). The afternoon… Read full this story
- Saigon Heat lose to San Miguel Alab Pilipinas
- Pressure can be spur for Ulster: Louis Ludik
- Colorado Avalanche Losing Culture Damaging Players
- Dolphins lose ‘keys’ and nearly the game versus Cleveland
- Ten CFB coaches under most pressure heading into 2018
- Baltimore Orioles: Are the O’s playing not-to-lose?
- Houston Rockets: Patrick Beverley’s Injury Increases Pressure On James Harden
- John Beilein downplays pressure of ending Big Ten title drought
- Houston Astros lose game to Angels on challenge
- Hornets lose Batum, Game 2 as Heat continue offensive outburst
VN-Index loses on profit taking pressure have 271 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at January 21, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.