POLK COUNTY, Fla. (CW44 News At 10) – Two Florida men are now behind bars after Polk County Sheriff, Grady Judd says the suspects allegedly broke into four graves at Edgewood Cemetery and stole human remains – three of which belong to military veterans. Polk County Sheriff's deputies arrested two suspects wanted by the Lake County Sheriff's Office for desecrating graves and stealing human remains in Mount Dora, after a positive DNA hit from evidence left behind during the crimes, positively identified the first suspect, 43-year-old Brian Montalvo Tolentino, who lives in Davenport, Florida. When PCSO deputies arrested Tolentino in Polk County, he positively identified his accomplice, 39-year-old Juan Burgos-Lopez, who lives in Lake Wales, Florida. RELATED: Tampa Bay Celebrates Super Bowl Win With Boat Parade Credit: PCSO | CW44 News At 10 On Wednesday, January 6, 2021, PCSO detectives served a search warrant at Burgos-Lopez's Lake Wales address, 5170 Timberlane Road, where they found a shed with a religious shrine, and seven skulls, four of which both suspects admitted to taking from graves in Mount Dora. Two other skulls were determined to be fake, and the investigation is ongoing as to the identity of the last skull. ALSO TRENDING… Read full this story
- Man phones police for help, placed under arrest for ice
- Ian Ogle stabbed 11 times in back and left to die in Belfast street with fractured skull, says PSNI
- Man (33) arrested at Heathrow Airport in Ian Ogle murder probe
- Ian Ogle murder: Eighth arrest as police reveal victim's horrific injuries
- 'The most heinous crime': Two South African men jailed for cannibalism
- Gardaí extend detention period for men quizzed over Roscommon vigilante attack
- French Police Reportedly Arrest Yellow Vest Suspects in Macron Effigy Beheading
- Drug dealer heard skull crack during attack in which TV was dropped on his head
- REVEALED: Skull crack attack bar had 'strong link' to organised gangs
- Neolithic skull found by 'mudlarkers'
‘They Took His Skull’, 2 Florida Men Arrested After Authorities Find 5 Human Skulls In Their Possession have 306 words, post on tampa.cbslocal.com at January 10, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.