More than 3,800 Americans died of COVID-19 on Thursday though the number of hospitalized patients and confirmed cases continued their downward trajectory as Johnson & Johnson vows to have enough vaccines to inoculate 100 million Americans by the spring. The latest data from The COVID Tracking Project shows that 184,864 Americans tested positive for the coronavirus on Thursday. As of early Friday morning, there were at least 119,927 patients hospitalized with COVID-19. Wednesday was America’s second deadliest day on record since the start of the pandemic – 4,229 fatalities. But the death count dropped slightly on Thursday to 3,889. Since the pandemic began, 410,102 people in the US have died from COVID-19. The latest COVID-19 figures show a slight drop in the number of new infections on Thursday, according to The COVID Tracking Project As of early Friday morning, there were at least 119,927 patients hospitalized with COVID-19. Wednesday was America’s second deadliest day on record since the start of the pandemic – 4,229 fatalities. But the death count dropped slightly on Thursday to 3,889 The data indicates that the case count as well as the number of hospitalized patients is on a downward trajectory Since the pandemic began, 410,102 people in… Read full this story
- Upbeat Boris Johnson says 2021 can be 'a year of change and hope' thanks to Brexit and the new coronavirus vaccines but warns of tough times first, telling Britons: 'We must face the reality of the challenge ahead'
- Boris Johnson says Covid-19 second wave is ‘inevitable’ as country faces lockdown, cases soar & Nightingale on standby
- How will you actually know when it’s your turn to get the COVID-19 vaccine?
- UK redundancies rise to record high amid second Covid-19 wave
- UK at 'critical point' over Covid-19, top scientists to tell public
- RICHARD LITTLEJOHN: I don't dispute that Covid-19 is a serious health crisis, but these restrictions are two cups of tea short of a picnic!
- ‘Love You’: Corey Johnson Executed In Final Days Of Trump Administration After Judge Originally Stopped It Over COVID-19
- Jason Blum Reassures Vassar Grads During COVID-19 Times: “Don’t Let Moments Of Failure And Frustration Distract You”
- WHO Chief: World on Brink of ‘Moral Failure’ Over COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution
- Frightening California COVID-19 Surge Continues Amid Promise of More Vaccines
Signs of hope? Nearly 3,900 Americans die of COVID-19 but hospitalizations and positive cases are down as Johnson & Johnson board member predicts company's new coronavirus vaccine will help Biden reach his goal of inoculating 100 million by April have 362 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 22, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.