PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds’ 10.2 patch is now live on the game’s test servers. Several changes are coming with it, including in-game TVs streaming esports events, a new car, a reputation system, and an update to ranked mode.First up for the patch is the new PGI.S (PUBG Global Invitational.S). This event pits teams from around the globe against each other in weekly tournaments. Each week these teams will fight it out for placements, and will earn prize money as the overall tournament continues. If you want to watch these skirmishes play out, you can do so in-game as PUBG will now have 10 displays set up around the Miramar and Erangel maps which will livestream the tournaments while they’re happening. There will also be an event called PGI.S Pick’em where players can earn PGI.S gear for correctly predicting tournament winners. If you don’t want to see the livestreams in your game, you can opt to turn the TVs off in your settings menu.Now for what this patch is bringing to the regular game. A new vehicle is entering the arena, the Coupe RB. It’s a vintage two-seater sports car that can hit a top speed of 150km/h. Be warned, it only spawns… Read full this story
- Battlegrounds Mobile India Receives Patch to Fix Issues Such as Shutting Down, Loading Screen Problems
- Redmi Note 9 Pro Max Review
- Redmi Note 10 Pro Max Review: Worth Paying Extra For?
- "Cyberpunk 2077" update 1.10 fixes bugs and PS4 crashes but not AI
- Red Dead Redemption 2 update 1.25: Patch notes for Blood Money Online DLC
- UK lacks testing capacity to bring pingdemic to a swift end, ministers warned
- For Gamers in India, YouTube Is the Ultimate Live Streaming Platform
- Redmi Note 9 Review
- Destiny 2 update time: Season 14 server maintenance, Splicer patch notes news
- FIFA 21 DOWN: EA servers status latest, scheduled maintenance - FUT offline
PUBG's 10.2 Patch Is Live On The Test Server, Patch Notes Revealed have 305 words, post on www.gamespot.com at January 7, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.