Raymond Childs III, 17, (pictured) was charged with murder on Thursday morning, according to court records. He is accused of shooting dead six people at his family’s home in Indianapolis on Sunday morning A teen accused of shooting dead five people and an unborn baby at his family’s home in Indianapolis after his father scolded him for breaking curfew has been charged with murder. The Marion County Prosecutor’s Office filed charges against Raymond Childs III, 17, on Thursday morning. He is facing six counts of murder, one count of attempted murder and one count of carrying a handgun without a license. Childs III allegedly went on a shooting spree early Sunday morning – killing his mother Kezzie Childs, 42, father Raymond Childs Jr, 42, 18-year-old brother Elijah and 13-year-old sister Rita. Elijah’s girlfriend Kiara Hawkins, 19, was also killed, along with her unborn baby boy. Childs III was identified as the gunman by his younger brother Xavier Childs, who suffered gunshot wounds as he fled from the home, police said. Xavier, 15, remains hospitalized but is expected to recover. Police previously withheld the suspect’s name due to his age. It was released after the charges were filed in adult court due to the… Read full this story
- Teenager who's campaigning for schools to teach basic sign language to help children like her four-year-old brother with cerebral palsy is praised for her 'golden heart' by GMB viewers
- EXCLUSIVE: 'You want to call me daddy?' Father of Gigi and Bella Hadid had three-year affair with Polish model, 25, who reveals the engaged 70-year-old told her he 'wanted to eat pierogies off her body'
- Five-year-old boy thrown from third floor balcony in Mall of America now walks 'perfectly' and is back at school - seven months after crazed attacker tried to kill him in 40-foot drop
- Teenage Essex lorry tragedy victim's devastated family surround the 19-year-old's coffin at her funeral as more bodies arrive back in Vietnam to be reunited with grieving relatives
- Funeral Scheduled For 10-Year-Old Boy Shot At Pleasantville High School Football Game
- Fourth sibling dead in murder-suicide: Boy, 9, dies eight days after his estranged father shot him, his three brothers, and their mother before turning the gun on himself because he 'refused to accept his divorce'
- Fourth person is charged over the death of 16-year-old schoolgirl Larissa Beilby whose body was found in a barrel
- Teen jailed for murder of boy, 17, stabbed behind Waitrose in county lines killing
- Pimp gets 15 years in prison for his role in sex-trafficking of missing Pennsylvania cheerleader Corinna Slusser as her mom begs him to tell her if she's dead or alive
- ‘I love you frere’: Brother of Pink Taco founder Harry Morton reveals his final words to the 38-year-old before finding him dead at his Beverly Hills home in heart-breaking tribute
PICTURED: Boy, 17, charged with murdering four family members and a pregnant woman as it's revealed he 'chased and shot his 15-year-old brother as he begged for his life' and his father's final words were: 'I'm sorry, I love you' have 457 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 28, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.