In the News New rules on working foreigner management By Phan Thi Ngoc Thang Sunday, Jan 24, 2021,13:46 (GMT+7) New rules on working foreigner managementBy Phan Thi Ngoc Thang A foreigner working in Vietnam – PHOTO: THANH HOA Working foreigners in Vietnam are to benefit from positive points of the new Labor Code which has been effective since January 1, 2021. However, some changes expected of by enterprises and their foreign workers have not been noted and introduced in the new code. The first positive revision relates to the fact that working foreigners no longer have to produce a work permit upon their entry to Vietnam. According to the current labor code, working foreigners have to show their work permits when conducting entry or exit procedures in Vietnam. Entry and exit of working foreigners are governed by the Law of Entry, Exit, Transit and Residence of Foreigners in Vietnam. This law rules that a work permit is only one of the conditions for indicating the purposes of foreign employees working in Vietnam so that they are provided with the appropriate visas. Meanwhile, the conditions for entry to Vietnam include an effective passport and a valid visa. Therefore, the new Labor Code has removed such… Read full this story
- The Democrats' new online troll fighters make 2020 debut in Iowa
- The Latest: New evidence emerges in impeachment hearing
- Coronavirus death toll rockets to EIGHTY with 24 new fatalities reported at the outbreak’s epicentre in Wuhan and nearly 400 new cases as experts warn it can spread BEFORE symptoms show
- Trump's lawyers rolled out a breathtaking new defense
- The Megamall–Hotel–Condo–Concert Hall That Ate New York City
- Baroness Scotland is hit by £2.5m cash snub as New Zealand pulls funds from her Commonwealth Office because it has 'no confidence in how she's running it'
- Britain Needs Strong Leadership. Now It Has Showman Boris Johnson.
- Here’s What Pelosi’s Impeachment Managers Had To Say About The Clinton Impeachment
- Koepka ready to get back to work after nearly 3 months off
- George H.W. Bush, 41st President of the US dead at 94: Cold War warrior, who spent a lifetime in high public office and ruled an American political dynasty passes away in Texas eight months after his beloved wife Barbara
New rules on working foreigner management have 363 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at January 24, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.