Other News Mitsubishi recalls 9,000 Xpander, Outlander cars in Vietnam The Saigon Times Monday, Jan 18, 2021,14:44 (GMT+7) Mitsubishi recalls 9,000 Xpander, Outlander cars in VietnamThe Saigon Times An Xpander car. Mitsubishi Vietnam has announced that it will recall 9,000 Xpander and Outlander cars from today until January 17, 2023, over fuel pump defects – PHOTO: VNA HCMC – Some 3,700 Mitsubishi Xpander cars and 5,300 Outlander vehicles will be recalled from today until January 17, 2023, to check and replace faulty fuel pumps as plastic impellers for fuel pumps can inflate and stop their operation, causing the engine to stall or not start, according to an announcement released by Mitsubishi Vietnam today, January 18. The Xpander cars to be recalled were manufactured between August 21, 2019, and September 20, 2019, while the Outlander vehicles subject to the recall were produced from January 15, 2018, to July 21, 2019. Mitsubishi Vietnam will implement free checks and a replacement, which will take some 72 minutes for Xpander cars and 66 minutes for Outlander autos, the local media reported. Mitsubishi authorized dealerships will send emails and messages or call up affected car users to inform them about the recall campaigns. Some 17,000 Xpander cars were sold… Read full this story
- UK Drive: Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV is ideal for those ready to make the move to a hybrid
- The Mitsubishi Outlander has been future-proofed
- Mitsubishi bolsters Outlander engine offerings with new petrol model
- 2019 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV review: UK's favourite plug-in hybrid is in a class of its own
- Mitsubishi's new Outlander PHEV goes on sale next month, and the company is claiming a 20pc reduction in price
- What is a zero emission car and are they becoming more popular?
- Honest John: my garage says my car needs a new ABS braking pump, but how can I be sure?
- Driver, 91, caused death of companion by drifting into path of two cars on A47, court hears
- One million Toyota hybrids to be recalled over fire risk
- Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV plugs into the future
Mitsubishi recalls 9,000 Xpander, Outlander cars in Vietnam have 307 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at January 18, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.