Lauren Silverman and Simon Cowell enjoyed another boat day with their son Eric as they continued to celebrate the new year in style during their trip to Barbados on Sunday. The socialite, 43, took centre stage in a strapless bikini as she tapped into full relaxation mode with the couple’s six-year-old son, while the music mogul, 61, proved there’s nothing stopping him as he hit the waves on a jetski, just five months after he broke his back during a bike accident. The Cowell family managed to escape the UK’s coronavirus restrictions as they jetted off to the Caribbean island before London and many other parts of the country were locked into a new Tier 4 system. In their element: Lauren Silverman (L) and Simon Cowell (R) enjoyed another boat day with their son Eric as they continued to celebrate the new year in style during their trip to Barbados on Sunday Showcasing her toned figure, Simon’s girlfriend caught the eye in a bandeau black bralet, teamed with high-waisted briefs. The brunette injected even more glamour into her beach look by accessorising with a cream trilby and oversized square-framed shades. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next ‘Women can be heroes too’: Doctor… Read full this story
- Simon Cowell continues to show off 20lbs weight loss as he enjoys family shopping trip with girlfriend Lauren Silverman and their son Eric
- Simon Cowell delightedly continues to flaunt his two stone weight loss as he exits Sony studios with stylish girlfriend Lauren Silverman
- Brooklyn Beckham's girlfriend Hana Cross displays her toned abs in a sporty black crop top... as she is left in hysterics after he bangs his HEAD on the taxi roof at Moschino's Pride party
- Louis Walsh left stunned after being axed as judge on X Factor: The Band
- Pride Of Britain: Holly Willoughby stuns in a form-fitting red and purple gown as she joins Susanna Reid, Lucy Mecklenburgh and Sam Faiers on the star-studded red carpet
Lauren Silverman, 43, looks radiant in a strapless black bikini while Simon Cowell, 61, rides a jetski as the couple enjoy a boat day with their son Eric, 6, in Barbados following the mogul's bike accident have 321 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 4, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.