Video PlayerClose BAGHDAD, Jan. 27 (Xinhua) — Iraqi Minister of Industry and Minerals Manhal Aziz said on Wednesday that Iraq is restoring the production of home appliances and hopes to export its products after increasing production, an official news agency said. Aziz told the Iraqi News Agency (INA) that “one of the production lines for the State Company for Light Industries was officially inaugurated, and now it produces all kinds of freezers, refrigerators, air coolers, oil heaters, and some cookers.” “We and the company’s management discussed issues of improving and increasing the production as well as increasing the efficiency of the products,” said Aziz, adding that the company currently produces 180 pieces per day, and its production can be increased, depending on the market. “We are trying to help Light Industrial Company and other companies because they serve the Iraqi industry and help to employ manpower in the country, in addition to providing the Iraqi economy with domestic products,” Aziz concluded. Aziz also said that the ministry seeks to facilitate customs procedures to export some of the products after increasing the production. Iraq seeks to revive its industries to boost the country’s economy by reducing dependence on the export of… Read full this story
- Sharp debuts smart home appliances, price starts at Rs 12,000
- Big W launches MASSIVE clearance sale across hundreds of items including toys, makeup, home appliances and kitchenware - with prices slashed by up to 70 per cent
- Truth, fires and tumble dryers: Are our home appliances safe?
- Give the gift of a smarter home with two Aukey smart plugs on sale for $17
- Five innovative appliances that you can buy in 2020
- Apple revamps Smart Home strategy after losing race to Amazon, Google
- Control Your Home With The Smart Outlet That's 50 Percent Off
- This Gadget Turns Any Switch In Your Home Into A Smart Switch
- Replace Up to 9 Kitchen Appliances With 1 Incredible Air Fryer
- 10 Home Robots You Need to See to Believe
Iraq restores production of home appliances have 317 words, post on www.xinhuanet.com at January 28, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.