Back in October, Apple introduced the iPhone 12 Pro Max, along with its three siblings in the first virtual-only iPhone event. There are plenty of superlatives that could describe the iPhone 12 Pro Max: the iPhone with the largest ever screen (6.7 inches), the iPhone with the most durable screen (alongside its siblings) and possibly even the iPhone with the longest battery life. Two years ago, the iPhone XS Max held many of those exact titles. So if you’ve been holding onto an iPhone XS Max, you’re probably wondering what additions Apple has packed into the iPhone 12 Pro Max (beyond 5G support) and whether it’s worth the cash to go for an upgrade. Apple made the expected incremental upgrades to things like its processor and software (scroll down to our specs chart for specifics), but there are some key changes you’ll want to consider before making the decision to upgrade or wait for Apple’s next-gen iPhone in 2021.The iPhone 12 Pro Max has an extra camera and a longer telephoto lensAs Apple’s fanciest phone available, getting the iPhone 12 Pro Max means you’ll get the very best overall photo and video quality of any iPhone. But it’ll also allow for more… Read full this story
- Apple makes $1.5 billion in a weekend, sells 3 million new iPads
- Apple’s new MacBook Pro has an OLED touch bar that changes with your apps
- How did Apple make the iPhone X’s OLED screen work? Here’s a clue
- OPINION Windows 10: Changing the Apple vs. Microsoft Dynamic
- OPINION Apple Didn't Beat Microsoft, Robbie Bach Did: Apple's Secret 5th Column
- Apple TV rumor roundup: Did Apple pull the plug on new Apple TV for WWDC event?
- Did Apple Take the Slow Boat to China?
- Apple Makes Over MacBook Line Inside and Out
- Apple October launch event confirmed – we reveal all the mystery iPad, MacBook leaks and rumours so far
- Apple holds secret MacBook meeting, employees sign NDAs
iPhone 12 Pro Max vs. iPhone XS Max: What big changes did Apple make in 2020? have 318 words, post on www.cnet.com at January 9, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.