TANNED, slim and riding a jet ski, Simon Cowell looked like a superhero as he holidayed in Barbados last week. He certainly didn’t look like someone who, just four months ago, broke his back and underwent major surgery. Sheer determination has got the dad-of-one through his gruelling rehabilitation, and as with every superhero, the support of a loyal sidekick. While Simon, 61, enjoyed the water on their family holiday, his girlfriend Lauren Silverman, 43, relaxed on a boat, looking radiant in a black bikini. Such has been her unwavering nurturing, it’s thought Simon may even ask her to marry him. One source told Mail Online recently: “The fall was of life-changing seriousness. Some in his circle think it might even make him think again about making a commitment of marriage to Lauren. ‘Never say never’.”His pillar of strength The last few months have been the toughest the couple have ever faced. In August, the Britain’s Got Talent creator broke three vertebrae after a freak accident on his electric bike in Malibu, California. He was one centimetre away from damaging his spinal cord, which could have left him paralysed. Lauren, along with the couple’s six-year-old son, Eric, has been there every… Read full this story
- 'It plays into our sense of humour, but I'm a very jealous woman!' Sinitta admits she finds Simon Cowell 'harem' claims 'insulting'
- Lauren Silverman wows in a black romper during day at the beach with son Eric, 7, as partner Simon Cowell recovers from back surgery following horror bike accident
- PICTURED: Simon Cowell seen for first time since breaking his back in horror bike accident... after marvelling friends with his speedy recovery
- Cheryl Cole X Factor return: How the mighty have fallen, eh Cheryl?
- Jason Derulo says new girlfriend Jena Frumes has no complaints after THAT viral bulge picture
- How victims of infamous Strictly ‘curse’ are bouncing back – as Neil Jones & Jamie Redknapp boast stunning new loves
- Love Island Australia: Imports help reality TV cope with the new reality
- Gemma Collins finds love again one month after split from James Argent
- 'I'm excited for everything, apart from the nappies!' Jake Quickenden announces girlfriend Sophie Church is PREGNANT as they reveal heartbreak over secret miscarriage last year
- 'It tortures me to imagine her dying without us' – the life and lonely death of Doreen Chappell
How Simon Cowell’s girlfriend & biggest support Lauren Silverman tamed the X Factor boss after turbulent past love life have 383 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at January 13, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.