TANNED, slim and riding a jet ski, Simon Cowell looked like a superhero as he holidayed in Barbados last week. He certainly didn’t look like someone who, just four months ago, broke his back and underwent major surgery. Sheer determination has got the dad-of-one through his gruelling rehabilitation, and as with every superhero, the support of a loyal sidekick. While Simon, 61, enjoyed the water on their family holiday, his girlfriend Lauren Silverman, 43, relaxed on a boat, looking radiant in a black bikini. Such has been her unwavering nurturing, it’s thought Simon may even ask her to marry him. One source told Mail Online recently: “The fall was of life-changing seriousness. Some in his circle think it might even make him think again about making a commitment of marriage to Lauren. ‘Never say never’.”His pillar of strength The last few months have been the toughest the couple have ever faced. In August, the Britain’s Got Talent creator broke three vertebrae after a freak accident on his electric bike in Malibu, California. He was one centimetre away from damaging his spinal cord, which could have left him paralysed. Lauren, along with the couple’s six-year-old son, Eric, has been there every… Read full this story
- Simon Cowell turns 60: Star celebrates his milestone birthday with lavish dinner in Malibu as he parties with glam girlfriend Lauren Silverman and showbiz pals... and leaves with a bottle of wine
- Simon Cowell is branded 'a different person altogether' by shocked fans tuning into The X Factor: Celebrity after vegan transformation
- Stacey Solomon confirms return to X Factor in major move after call from Simon Cowell
- Everything you need to know about Celebrity X Factor
- The X Factor: Celebrity: Love Island's Zara, Samira, Wes and Eyal reveal they all auditioned individually and had no idea they would be put into a group
- The X Factor: Celebrity odds – who’s favourite to win?
- Estate agent bags Badminton: Lucy Yorke-Long, 33, gets engaged to Marquess of Worcester Bobby, 30, who is set to inherit his father's £315million fortune and a 17th-century mansion set in 52,000 acres
- Celebrity lookalikes reveal the perks of the job including a Marilyn Monroe doppelganger who's starred alongside Ryan Gosling and Anthony Joshua's double who's 'never had so much female attention'
- Caitlin McBride: 'What happened to Cheryl?'
- Pound slips as Brexit deal hopes cool — live updates
How Simon Cowell’s girlfriend & biggest support Lauren Silverman tamed the X Factor boss after turbulent past love life have 385 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at January 13, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.