Nigel Farage hails Brexit and warns of China in address Sign up to receive our rundown of the day’s top stories direct to your inbox SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info Mr Farage has been a regular critic of China since the emergence of COVID-19 towards the end of 2019. And his activity on Twitter appears to be catching the attention of senior figures within the Chinese establishment. Trending This lunatic Farage has been regarded by many of his countrymen as a threat to the UK Chen Weihua Chen Weihua, the EU Bureau Chief of the state-run China Daily newspaper, posted: "This lunatic Farage has been regarded by many of his countrymen as a threat to the UK, and seen in Brussels as a laughing stock in Europe." The singling-out of individual western politicians by Beijing is an unusual move which would appear to indicate that the Brexit Party leader is currently on its radar, given it would be highly unlikely Chen would… Read full this story
- Nigel Farage Launches ‘America’s Comeback’ Tour to Take on Biden-era Blues
- New Cyberpunk 2077 patch will finally FIX ‘broken’ game for furious players after four months
- 100 Best Comedy Films of All Time, According to Critics
- Tucker Carlson: Why the media, scientific community and WHO won't investigate COVID origins
- My Heart Belongs to the MonsterVerse
Furious China launches scathing attack on 'lunatic' Nigel Farage: 'He is a laughing stock' have 258 words, post on www.express.co.uk at January 6, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.