Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have been rocked by claims that their six-year marriage is over, with sources saying ‘divorce is imminent’ for the power couple. Several sources have claimed that Kim is preparing to file for divorce from her rapper husband while he is said to be fed up with the whole Kardashian clan. The rumors of a split follow a rocky year for the couple where they were spotted having ‘crisis’ talks after Kanye accused Kim of trying to ‘lock me up’ and said he wanted to divorce her in a series of rambling Twitter posts while he was said to be in the grips of a bipolar episode. Kanye also made a failed run for the White House in 2020 and during his first presidential campaign rally told attendees that Kim had considered aborting daughter North. DailyMail.com has reached out to representatives for the couple, who have so far been unavailable for comment. Making it official: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have been rocked by claims that their six-year marriage is over, with sources saying ‘divorce is imminent’ for the power couple (The couple married in Florence, Italy on May 24 2014) A source told PageSix the couple are ‘done’ and… Read full this story
- Kim Kardashian explains how her bizarre basin-less sinks work – and reveals mansion’s other gimmicks
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West set to buy incredible £6m desert home next door to Kris Jenner in Palm Springs
- Kim Kardashian reveals her kids told dad Kanye she’d died as they faked her death in bathroom in evil prank
- Kim Kardashian stuns in bizarre Power Ranger inspired outfit
- Caitlin McBride: 'Kim Kardashian is redefining what it means to be a modern celebrity'
- Caitlyn Jenner looks glum after snub from Kourtney Kardashian's birthday party
- Obama sent an aide to talk Biden out running for president in 2016
- Reinventing the Dior man: Kim Jones is transforming the way men dress
- How Frances hits the high notes in politics
- Would your son marry me? Inside Shanghai’s marriage market
'Divorce is imminent': Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's 'marriage is OVER' after six years and four children - amid claims she has 'had enough' and they 'are in settlement talks' with high-powered lawyers have 330 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 5, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.