Today’s Premier League transfer news includes Manchester United, Liverpool and Chelsea monitoring David Alaba as his Bayern Munich contract winds down, Arsenal turning to Christian Eriksen to solve their lack of creativity, and Burnley’s James Tarkowski drawing interest from a handful of PL sides… [ MORE: Transfer news: Salah to leave Liverpool; Bissouma to Manchester United ] Manchester United, Liverpool, Chelsea lining up for David Alaba Alaba is looking increasingly likely headed for the exit door at the Allianz Arena as contract talks have stalled in recent months, putting the likes of Man United, Liverpool and Chelsea on red alert. One of the most versatile players in the world, Alaba has proven himself a world-class player at left back, defensive midfield and central midfield. He won’t come cheap, as that’s the stumbling block in negotiations with Bayern, but he’ll be worth every penny despite the fact he’ll turn 29 this summer. Arsenal considering Christian Eriksen move Mikel Arteta’s Gunners lack anything resembling a decent attacking idea with Mesut Ozil still frozen out and expected to leave the club in January or the summer. With that in mind, Arsenal are looking for a new creative engine and are reportedly “looking at”… Read full this story
- Transfer Rumor Roundup: Kurzawa to Arsenal, Belotti chased by Man United
- Paul Pogba agreed Real Madrid transfer before Man Utd ‘talked him into joining them with social media campaign’
- Transfer rumor roundup: Kane to Juventus; Dembele to Arsenal, Man United
- Transfer news: Aubameyang talks off; Pogba to PSG
- Transfer news: Werner, Willian to Liverpool
- Arsenal eyeing transfer for 16-year-old Rennes midfielder Noah Francoise as PSG and Sevilla circle for youngster
- Dortmund will pay Jadon Sancho bumper £167k-a-week contract if he snubs Man Utd and Chelsea transfers
- Chelsea want German forward, a good deal?
- Transfer Rumors: Matic to Man United; Belotti to PSG
- Barcelona ‘to offer Antoine Griezmann to Inter Milan as part of Lautaro Martinez transfer’ amid Man city interest
Transfer news: Man United, Liverpool, Chelsea want Alaba; Arsenal eyeing Eriksen have 321 words, post on soccer.nbcsports.com at December 23, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.