Little Mix have reportedly vowed to continue as a trio and have already made plans for the future after Jesy Nelson announced she had left the band on Monday. The singer, 29, revealed her decision on Instagram saying the ‘constant pressure’ of being in the band over the last nine years has taken a toll on her mental health. Fans had worried that her departure would mean the end for the band, however a source has now claimed that remaining members Perrie Edwards, Leigh-Anne Pinnock and Jade Thirlwall have already got a single ready to go as a three-piece. Carrying on: Little Mix have reportedly vowed to keep singing as a trio and have already made plans for the future after Jesy Nelson announced she had left the band on Monday A source told The Sun: ’The tour [Confetti] could have just been cancelled if Perrie, Leigh-Anne and Jade didn’t want to carry on, but they adore Little Mix and all decided they don’t want this to be the end. ‘There is a new single featuring the three of them ready to go early next year, as well as other tracks, and there could even be a seventh album before 2021 is over. RELATED ARTICLES… Read full this story
- The X Factor: The Band: Simon Cowell is left stunned as bold contestant Seorsia Leagh Jack decides to sing Little Mix's Touch on opening episode ahead of his former group's rival show
- 'Fancied a change': Jesy Nelson debuts her stunning new full fringe in sizzling social media snaps as she models plunging 'business' attire
- Little Mix star Jesy Nelson goes blonde as she unveils dramatic makeover
- Little Mix's Leigh-Anne Pinnock slips into a lemon yellow bikini as she soaks up the sun in Barcelona
- Little Mix's Leigh-Anne Pinnock plays businesswoman as she showcases her swimwear line alongside The Apprentice's Sian Gabbidon at London Olympia fashion show
- The X Factor: The Band EXCLUSIVE: FIRST LOOK as Simon Cowell and Nicole Scherzinger search for the next One Direction or Little Mix (but JLS are snubbed)
- The X Factor: The Band: 'They're ripping off Popstars!' Viewers poke fun at scaled-back format as Simon Cowell and Nicole Scherzinger kick off first round of auditions in his OFFICE
- Tallia Storm makes surprise appearance on The X Factor: The Band as she gives it her all with animated performance in front of judges Simon Cowell and Nicole Scherzinger
- Willie Nelson: Holy Man of the Honky Tonks
- 'Fans are switching off in their droves': X Factor: The Band 'loses A THIRD of viewers during first episode... with numbers falling from 2.75m to 1.68m in just 90 minutes'
'They're raring to go': Little Mix 'vow to continue as a trio with a new single set for release and plans for another series of The Search' after Jesy Nelson left the band have 431 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at December 16, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.