Richard Osman tells Rachel Horne he bumped into her husband Sign up and receive our free daily stars from Russell Grant SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info Richard Osman, the Pointless quiz whizz, claimed in August legendary filmmaker Steven Spielberg has bought the rights to his debut novel, The Thursday Murder Club. The presenter-turned-writer began writing the book two years ago. Trending READ MORE Richard Osman: House of Games host stunned by NHS Covid vaccine snub He is appearing on Good Morning Britain today to disuss the news with Piers Morgan and Susanna Reid. Back in August 2020 he told The One Show: "I started writing it completely in secret because the last thing anyone wants is someone on telly writing a book, so I thought I'll write it in secret and show it to someone I trust, then I will look them in the eyes and ask them ‘Is it any good?’ "They very kindly said it was really good. It's called… Read full this story
- The 50 best movies on Amazon Prime right now
- All 165 Pink Floyd Songs, Ranked From Worst to Best
- Fox Fall 2018-19 Schedule: Multi-Camera Comedy Block On Friday, ‘9-1-1’ Moves To Monday, ‘The Orville’ Returns In December
- The 100 greatest UK No 1s: 100-8
- Network TV’s Ultimate Survivor
- Buying Things Is The American Way. Could COVID-19 Change That?
- I Don't Feel Like Buying Stuff Anymore
- In the Jungle: Inside the Long, Hidden Genealogy of ‘The Lion Sleeps Tonight’
- ‘Godzilla’ Loses Teeth With $49M Opening, But Counter-Programming Excels For First Time This Summer With ‘Rocketman’ & ‘Ma’
- Coronavirus live updates: Fed chair signals unemployment peak, up to 25%, yet to come
Richard Osman net worth as Steven Spielberg adapts best selling book Thursday Murder Club have 312 words, post on www.express.co.uk at December 15, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.