MANILA, Philippines—No new COVID-19 case was recorded among Filipinos abroad, the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) said on Tuesday (Dec. 22). The number of cases remained to be 12,816 but the DFA reported one case of recovery and a fatality, bringing the death toll among Filipinos overseas to 929. At least 3,652 Filipinos in other countries are getting treatment for COVID-19. Most are in the Middle East and Africa with 2,404. Asia Pacific, 801; Europe, 385 and Americas, 62. Overall, 554 Filipinos have died from COVID-19 in Middle East and Africa, 160 in Europe, 194 in Asia Pacific and 21 in the Americas. A total of 4,668 Filipinos in the Middle East and Africa have recovered from the disease, while 1,227 in Europe, 1,815 in Asia Pacific and 525 in the Americas, the DFA said. TSB For more news about the novel coronavirus click here. What you need to know about Coronavirus. The Inquirer Foundation supports our healthcare frontliners and is still accepting cash donations to be deposited at Banco de Oro (BDO) current account #007960018860 or donate through PayMaya using this link .
- New Kitchen Cabinets - Can You Really Install Them Yourself?
- Panel says no legal basis for China's South China Sea claims
- Fisher-Price Tickle Me Elmo - 19 Fun Facts About the Elmo Phenomenon
- Military Stationed Overseas - Protect Your Identity
- Obstruction Case is Building, Democrat Says: Impeachment Update
- Hearing examines video that wasn’t disclosed in terror case
- Hearing examines video that wasn't disclosed in terror case
- Transporting Your Dog to Your New Home
- Cutting of the Red Ribbon
- Last Minute Hotels - Stress-Free Reservations, in a Flash
No new COVID-19 case among Filipinos overseas, says DFA have 246 words, post on globalnation.inquirer.net at December 22, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.