NEW DELHI: Union Education Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank today conducted a webinar to interact with teachers across the country. During the interaction, the education minister said that there would be no practical examinations in January and February. He said that board exams will not be conducted till February next year and the decision on examination schedule will be taken later. As part of the central government initiative to conduct examinations on time amid the Covid-19 pandemic, the Minister has planned a three-way dialogue with the students, parents and teachers across the country. Authorities have been holding discussions this year with students, parents and teachers regarding the board exams even as schools and colleges across the country are in the process of resuming normal classroom teachings for various classes in December 2020 and January 2021. On December 10, Union Education Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal fielded the questions of the students at a live interactive session and assured them that they will return to school soon as the COVID-19 situation in the country is improving. Presently, 17 states have decided to reopen schools, he informed. Education Minister’s Interaction with Teachers: Highlights 5.15 pm: Answering a query on reducing the syllabus for the academic… Read full this story
- HRD Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal Says 'Distressed' over Involvement of JNU Students in Violence
- Terrorism threatening peace across globe, world needs a Mahatma Gandhi: HRD Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal
- Efforts on to facilitate semester registration for 'willing' students, says JNU VC
- News updates from Hindustan Times:‘Bengal isn’t UP’, says Mamata Banerjee on Ghosh’s ‘shot like dogs’ remark and all the latest news
- Women’s T20 World Cup: Never thought things will happen so fast, says teenager Richa Ghosh
- Never thought things will happen so fast, says teenager Richa
- Government jobs 2020: Look at some major exams this year
- Long-shot Democrat Deval Patrick says in first campaign ad that he entered 2020 race late because his wife was diagnosed with cancer
- Confusion over preparation for Class V board examination
- 'I'm a much happier person': Heidi Klum, 46, says her marriage to Tom Kaulitz, 30, is the 'first time she's experienced what it's like to have a partner'
No board exams till February 2021, says Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank have 344 words, post on timesofindia.indiatimes.com at December 22, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.