Here’s a look back at The Denver Post’s top 10 most popular Mark Kiszla columns of 2020, as determined by our readers. 10. Paul Millsap is $30 million of dead weight. Nuggets need to bench him to avoid getting bounced from NBA playoffs by Utah. Published Aug. 19, 2020. “The first person requiring deep reflection is (coach Michael) Malone. He’s paid to make tough decisions. It’s time to bench veteran forward Paul Millsap, who has been $30 million of dead weight since Denver arrived in Florida more than a month ago. “Insert Jerami Grant in the starting lineup.” 9. After bitter playoff exit, why Nathan MacKinnon is wrong to think Avs can stand pat and win Stanley Cup Published Sept. 4, 2020. “The world’s best hockey player watched teammates surrender the lead three times before losing 5-4 in overtime against Dallas. Force-fed another bitter Game 7 pill to choke down, Kid MacK sat stone cold, processing the loss, his eyes raging with 1,000 what-ifs and 1,000 regrets that lingered after the sudden death of a championship dream.”8. CU Buffs and Cornhuskers should be playing football, instead of being stuck in conferences where they don’t belong Published Oct. 29, 2020. “Colorado… Read full this story
- Nikola Jokic, Jamal Murray could climb several of Nuggets’ franchise career lists
- Broncos vs. Colts — a roundup of Denver’s Week 8 loss to Indianapolis
- Kiszla: Calling Nuggets “fun” is condescending. What will force NBA to recognize Denver as a serious contender?
- Broncos vs. Chiefs — a roundup of Denver’s Week 7 loss to Kansas City
- Broncos Insider: Who are Denver’s options to replace the struggling Garett Bolles at left tackle?
- Paul Klee: Altitude TV on Avalanche, Nuggets blackouts: 'We don't feel like we're getting anywhere'
- Broncos Mailbag: Should pass protection ineptness delay Drew Lock’s debut?
- How the Nuggets will fare in 2019-20, according to the national media
- Alexander Johnson a future All-Pro? One former Broncos star thinks so.
- Altitude TV on Avalanche, Nuggets blackouts: 'We don't feel like we're getting anywhere' | Paul Klee
Most-read Mark Kiszla columns of 2020, from Nuggets’ playoff run to Broncos’ woes have 324 words, post on www.denverpost.com at December 31, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.