Kim Myung-soo [WOOLLIM ENTERTAINMENT] Singer and actor Kim Myung-soo was appointed as the promotional ambassador of the Anti-Corruption and Civil Rights Commission (ACRC), his agency Management Leesang said on Thursday. The agency reported that the actor received a letter of appointment and a replica of a special pass, called mapae , from ACRC Chairperson Jeon Hyun-heui on Monday. Mapae is a token that was carried by secret royal inspectors sent by the kings of the Joseon Dynasty (1392-1910). Actor Kim Myung-soo, right, and Anti-Corruption and Civil Rights Commission (ACRC) Chairperson Jeon Hyun-heui pose for the camera after Kim was appointed as the promotional ambassador during a ceremony at the government complex in central Seoul on Monday. [YONHAP] "I'm honored to be appointed as the promotional ambassador of the ACRC," Kim said through his agency. "I'll try to be a positive influence to help spread a transparent culture in our society." Kim is currently featuring as the role of Sung Yi-gyum, a secret royal inspector who investigates corruptive practices of public officers, in the KBS historical comedy "Royal Secret Agent." BY LEE JAE-LIM [[email protected]]
- DeSantis' fundraising shows cash, appointments linked
- Korean Film Council Appoints Oh Seok-geun as New Head
- Lawyer says ambassador barred from testifying to House panel
- NA Chairwoman begins official visit to RoK
- Government News 18/11
- Is This London's Best Hotel Fitness Retreat?
- California voter guide: closer look at contests for state office
- The Latest: Businessman wins Maine GOP governor nomination
- The Latest: Legal pimp defeats Nevada lawmaker in GOP race
- Just 100 adorable photos of Prince Harry with kids that prove he'll make a great dad
Kim Myung-soo appointed as promotional ambassador of anticorruption commission have 272 words, post on koreajoongangdaily.joins.com at December 24, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.