HCM City on Tuesday launched a trial model of an operation centre each for smart health and education as part of its project to turn into a smart city. HCM City on February 11 launched a pilot model of two operation centres for smart health and education as parts of its project on developing into a smart city. — VNA/VNS Photo Hua Chung They use artificial intelligence for both operation and management. The smart health operation centre will connect and gather data from relevant agencies, hospitals and other health facilities and enable analysis, forecast and surveillance of diseases, Nguyen Tan Binh, head of the city Department of Health, said. It would help manage hospitals and health facilities to improve their quality, he added. The centre will link up with doctors at hospitals throughout the country besides more than 100 hospitals in 12 countries to share expertise, skills and technologies to improve the quality of Vietnamese doctors. It will also integrate systems for patient satisfaction surveys, analysis of traditional and social media, connecting with the 115 emergency centre, and telemedicine. It will help announce warnings and solutions to aid the public against the coronavirus epidemic. It will instantly update and display… Read full this story
- Are We Teaching Health Education Too Early?
- Setting Goals to Achieve Improved Health and Wellness
- The Borgata in Atlantic City - Setting Standards
- Two Tier Education System For Higher Technical Education in India
- Takeover of Kansas City Schools?
- The Significance of Health Care Education
- Why Adult Education?
- Educational Consulting - What Is It And Why?
- Enhance Educational Capabilities For Free
- Tips to Saving on Health Insurance
HCM City sets up pilot operation centres for smart health, education have 278 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 2, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.