Kindly Share This Story:By magnus onyibe When Donald J Trump’s tumultuous presidency ends on 20 January 2021, he would be handing over to president elect, Joseph R Biden, a United States of America, USA, that has degenerated from first to third world. That is remarkable because, the trend has always been for a country to move from third to first world as reflected by the case of Singapore , as documented in a book titled “ From Third To First World: The Story of Singapore, written by Lee Kuan Yew, that country’s most famous leader under whose watch the country experienced the phenomenal leap forward. There is a legion of reasons that the USA which Trump will be handing over to Biden would be a third world. And one of it is simply because after about four (4) years of Trump’s presidency , the USA that was the acclaimed leader of democracy; and the foremost defender of political and social liberalism ; the most advanced society economically, which is a prime position that it has proudly held for at least 60 years as the leader of the pack in the first world, would be a shadow of itself due to… Read full this story
- Toss a Coin to Your Candidate: Will Trump or Biden Attract the Most Campaign Finance in 2020?
- Trump Promised the U.K. a Lucrative U.S. Trade Deal. But Britons Don't Believe Him and Many Want to Prioritize the E.U.
- Trump’s new 2020 message — it’s not my fault
- In leaked call, Obama describes Trump handling of virus as chaotic
- Democrats: Virtual National Convention to Nominate Biden a Possibility Due to Coronavirus
- Sanders adviser warns of 'alarming trends' that could lead to Biden's defeat
- AP Fact Check: Trump's Perfect China 'Ban,' Death Toll Myths
- Trump demands GOP call Obama to testify
- Joe Biden still doesn't have a campaign theme
- Donald Trump offers Joe Biden rapid COVID-19 test to resume travel
From first to third world: The USA that Trump would bequeath to Biden have 314 words, post on www.vanguardngr.com at December 30, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.