Leeds – Newcastle: Jack Harrison had a goal and an assist as dominant Leeds United broke two deadlocks with Newcastle United in a badly-needed 5-2 win at Elland Road on Wednesday. Jeff Hendrick and Ciaran Clark scored the first and fourth goals of a game pretty much run by the hosts, as Newcastle and Leeds both have 17 points. The Magpies have played one fewer match. [ VIDEO: Premier League highlights ] Rodrigo and Patrick Bamford led a home comeback for Leeds but a 2-1 second-half lead did not hold up. That led to goals from Stuart Dallas, Ezgjan Alioski, and Harrison, with Pablo Hernandez assisting the final two. Mateusz Klich and ex-NYCFC man Jack Harrison had assists as Leeds won for just the second time since the calendar turned to November. STREAM LEEDS – NEWCASTLE FULL MATCH REPLAY Three things we learned from Leeds – Newcastle 1. Raphinha gets his tail up: Leeds' Brazilian winger turned 24 on Monday and must've had some birthday. Raphinha took five shots and had two key passes while chipping in with two tackles and two interceptions. He might've had an assist on Bamford's goal when he clipped the cross bar and looked the… Read full this story
- What we love about Newcastle
- ‘Rugby was sick long before coronavirus’: Kafer tees off at Castle, RA ‘train smash’
- Matt Hancock demands Premier League stars ‘take a pay cut’ and do their bit over coronavirus
- Premier League clubs refuse to tell top stars to take pay cuts amid coronavirus as they could leave on FREE transfers
- Aston Villa star Jack Grealish ‘crashes £80k Range Rover’ just hours after urging fans to stay home over coronavirus
- Shock treatment
- What's your favourite Premier League goal of all time?
- As celebs shelter at home, paparazzi hustle to find new angles
- Cardiff 3-1 Norwich: Dave Jones’ men are top boyos!
- Which player has endured the longest goal-scoring drought?
Five-star Leeds smashes Newcastle through Raphinha, Harrison have 312 words, post on soccer.nbcsports.com at December 16, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.