SINGAPORE - Media OutReach - 2 December 2020 - Enterprise Asia is pleased to present an impressive list of sixty-one outstanding award recipients at the Asia Pacific Enterprise Awards (APEA) 2020 Regional Edition. These leading figures have set and proven themselves consistent and exceptional entrepreneurial spirit in going above and beyond expectations during this unprecedented year. Established in 2007, APEA recognises outstanding entrepreneurs and organisation representing the best the industry has to offer. An initiative by Enterprise Asia, the region’s leading NGO, APEA is the largest regional recognition program, with over 3,000 nominations received each year, and less than one-tenth of that receiving the awards in all 14 markets. This year, Enterprise Asia has rebranded its flagship program — APEA, from Asia Pacific Entrepreneurship Awards to Asia Pacific Enterprise Awards with two additional enterprise awarding categories – Inspirational Brand Award and Fast Enterprise Award in bid to further recognize championing enterprises in strong reputation and thriving growth. This brings APEA to a total of four awarding categories — Master Entrepreneur, Corporate Excellence, Inspirational Brand, and Fast Enterprise. Due to the impact of the pandemic, APEA 2020 Regional Edition was commenced virtually on 20 November 2020 with the theme of ‘Accelerating Growth Beyond Borders’…. Read full this story
- Hanoi Daewoo awarded by Asia-Pacific Tourism & Travel Federation
- Asia Pacific is world’s fastest aging region
- Mastercard: Hanoi & HCMC among top Asia-Pacific destinations
- National Television Awards 2020 longlist: David Walliams is confirmed to host the silver anniversary show as Phoebe Waller-Bridge looks set to continue her awards spree
- Aesthetic Lasers and Energy Devices Market 2006 to 2020 - Asia-Pacific
- Scottish Rural Awards 2020 move to Glasgow
- Asia Pacific PoC Diagnostics Market Share, Growth Prospects To 2020: Grand View Research.
- Sun Group enjoys major haul of honors at World Travel Awards Asia and World Luxury Hotels Awards 2019
- SolBrew Wins HEINEKEN CSR Award in Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific Industrial Robotics Market to Report 8.70% CAGR by 2020, Rising Popularity of Robots
Engro Fertilizers Limited Honored at the Asia Pacific Enterprise Awards 2020 have 318 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at December 2, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.