Stuff Eight great shows to stream this week. BECOMING YOU (APPLE TV+) Oscar-winning actor Olivia Colman (The Favourite, Broadchurch) narrates this six-part series that explores how our first 2000 days on Earth shape the rest of our lives. Told through the eyes of more than 100 children from across the world, from Nepal to Japan and Borneo, each episode promises to offer a thought-provoking look at how children learn to think, speak and move, from birth to age 5. “While it probably won’t teach you things you don’t already know, its scope is wide enough, and its subjects adorable enough to make you want to watch, anyway,” wrote Decider’s Joel Keller. THE HOLIDAY MOVIES THAT MADE US (NETFLIX) Two of the most beloved family festival flicks of the past 30 years go under the microscope in this new mini-series from the creators of The Movies That Made Us. As these 45-minute deep dives demonstrate, both Elf and The Nightmare Before Christmas were beset by problems and had to overcome many hurdles to become the annual crowdpleasers they are today. “Every film has its unique journey to becoming an enduring classic, and those journeys are what this series excels at laying… Read full this story
- Here's Why Netflix Keeps Canceling Their Shows
- Ralph Lauren shakes up New York Fashion Week with unique show at flagship store
- With Disney+, Amazon, Netflix, Stan (and iview!), how do you choose which show to stream next?
- 'Black Summer' Season 2: Netflix Renews Hit Zombie Show
- Jeremy Kyle Show dropped from TV Choice Awards after being nominated for Best Daytime Show
- The CW-Netflix Deal Not Being Renewed, With Network’s New Shows To Be Shopped Individually
- Best Black Friday Streaming Device Deals: Sales On Roku, Amazon Fire Stick, And Chromecast
- No plans for Monday night? Come meet Elsa Pataky and the cast of Netflix's new show Tidelands at the red carpet, open-air premiere under the stars outside the iconic Opera House
- The 25 Best New Apps Of 2017
- Grammys 2020: Meet the Best New Artist Nominees
Disney's On Pointe, Netflix's Ripper among best new shows to stream this week have 328 words, post on www.stuff.co.nz at December 21, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.