The journalists at BuzzFeed News are proud to bring you trustworthy and relevant reporting about the coronavirus. To help keep this news free, become a member and sign up for our newsletter, Incoming . On the evening of Nov. 20 , two sheriff's deputies and a health inspector entered a facility in Buffalo, New York. The area was under an executive order barring nonessential gatherings of more than 10 people due to the coronavirus pandemic, but there were roughly 100 people inside the venue that night. At first, the confrontation was tense but restrained. One man yelled that the officials were on private property and had to leave, but another man at least tried to seem persuasive. "We're asking to appeal to your compassionate side," he said to the officials. Soon, though, the crowd grew angrier and started shouting: Where is the deputies' warrant? Why is the health inspector hiding her name tag? If I'm supposed to be wearing a mask, then why don't you arrest me? Growing rowdier still, they began chanting, "Get out!" as they pushed closer to the officials, who were inching back toward the door. The furious crowd followed them out into the parking lot and… Read full this story
- Mum reveals how she lifted weights every day during her pregnancy
- 'You feel part of a team'
- I hit 19-stone after eating 14 chow meins a WEEK – but after quitting my two takeaway a day habit I’m half the woman I used to be
- How Northern Ireland man Shane Feeney found salvation in the gym after brother's death
- Teenager’s incredible 11st weight loss in just 12 months after ditching takeaway habit
- The 7 ways to lose weight without diet or exercise… from chewing to your choice of crockery
- Belper gym set to close at the end of the month
- Celebrating 50 years of weight loss success from diet pros Slimming World
- Runner claims Sir Mo Farah ‘punched him in neck’ in fight at Haile Gebrselassie’s hotel gym just days before London Marathon
- Hero gym boss saves teen's life after he collapsed during workout
CrossFit Is Feeling The Weight Of Gym Owners Downplaying COVID-19 have 345 words, post on www.buzzfeednews.com at December 23, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.