GYM-goers might be wondering if they can still work out under Tier 4 coronavirus restrictions. It comes as Prime Minister Boris Johnson announced the new tougher tier level in a bid to curb the latest rise in coronavirus cases. ⚠️ Read our coronavirus live blog for the latest news & updates As part of Tier 4 restrictions, non-essential retail shops, hairdressers and beauty salons must shut in a bid to stop the spread. Boris had been trying to save Christmas but millions of people in London and parts of the south East will now have to stay home. But what does it mean for people wanting to go to the gym?Are gyms open in Tier 4? Sadly, indoor gyms have been told to shut in all places that are in Tier 4 coronavirus lockdown restrictions. The same goes for indoor swimming pools, indoor tennis and basketball courts, indoor fitness and dance studios and indoor climbing walls. But outdoor gyms, outdoor pools, outdoor sports courts can remain open. Tier 4 restrictions, which include households being told to stay at home, came into force from today, December 20. A new strain of the deadly coronavirus is blamed for a sudden surge and the introduction… Read full this story
- Royle visit to declare Thornton gym open!
- Boutique gyms are making a big impact in Cypress
- Alexander Zverev digs deep to reach French Open quarterfinals
- Fit Cannabis Girl v. Wheat Ridge's Bid to Shut Down Her Pot-Friendly Gym
- Apstra Deployed with Dell EMC and OPX by Awnix in Open IaaS Network Infrastructure in Tier 1 Service Provider Cloud
- How to get FREE gym pass to use in Weston-super-Mare
- SSC CHSL Tier 1 result 2018 released @ ssc.nic.in; here's direct result link
- New Halifax gym hits the ground running
- Irish boxing gym members heartbroken after fatal shooting
- Female-Only Fitness Center to Open Second San Antonio Location
Are gyms open in Tier 4 lockdown? have 295 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at December 20, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.