Food Vietnamese noodle soup—version of Can Tho By Lam Nhu Sunday, Nov 22, 2020,13:15 (GMT+7) Vietnamese noodle soup—version of Can ThoBy Lam Nhu A bowl of Can Tho-style noodle soup – PHOTO: PSAGO Rice noodle soup with pork is a specialty in the Mekong Delta but well known across the country. The dish has many versions. One of the most tasty is Can Tho-style noodle soup. Noodles are what making the dish unforgettable. The Mekong Delta city of Can Tho is home to an old-age noodle making village. Each household in the village has their own secret to create the best noodles. First of all, good rice creates good noodles. Rice will be soaked in water and ground into powder which is used to shape noodles. Can Tho noodles has a light chewy texture as tapioca starch is one of materials used for it. The noodles are able to maintain their texture. Broth is a highlight of the specialty. The thick soup is made by boiling pork chops for several hours. These pork chops are cured in spices and stir fried before being added to boiling water. The noodle soup cannot be without soft but crunchy pork chops. Additionally, dried shrimps, carrots, white radishes… Read full this story
- Vietnamese-owned businesses in San Jose vandalized
- Vietnamese photographers win prizes in UK contest
- COVID-19: Vietnamese expatriates in Philippines return home
- Nearly 200 Vietnamese citizens brought home from the Philippines
- Vietnamese fishermen flock to sea despite China's ban
- Vietnamese photographer wins Agora's Spring photo contest
- Student cookbook: Creamy tomato soup
- Has Covid-19 subverted the traditional Vietnamese consumer?
- YouTube atwitter over Vietnamese cooking channel
- Latest versions of Made-in-Vietnam Bphone launched
Vietnamese noodle soup—version of Can Tho have 283 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at November 22, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.