Researchers produce vaccines at Vaccine and Biological Production No.1 (VABIOTECH), one of the four companies that are studying COVID-19 vaccines. Photo vietnamplus.vn HÀ NỘI — The Ministry of Health is considering authorising first phase human trials of a COVID-19 vaccine by the end of this month. The vaccine is produced by Nanogen Pharmaceutical Biotechnology JSC (Nanogen), one of the four companies that are studying COVID-19 vaccines. If the company’s vaccine is approved, it will be the country’s first to reach the stage of human trials. Nanogen plans to test the vaccine on 60 people in the first stage. The second stage will see the participation of 400 people. Previously, this vaccine has undergone many assessments. It has also been sent abroad for testing on primates to evaluate the safety and ability to produce immunity in animals. Nguyễn Ngô Quang, Deputy Director of Department of Science, Technology and Training under the health ministry, said that after the vaccine was tested on animals, the ministry will provide maximum support for manufacturers to conduct human clinical trials. However, they must ensure safety for volunteers and ethical aspects of research. Việt Nam has four manufactures who are researching and produced COVID-19 vaccines. They are Polyvac and… Read full this story
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation to Donate $125 Million to Develop COVID-19 Vaccine: 'Every Month Counts'
- Indian scientists at IIL join global race to develop Covid-19 vaccine
- Pfizer and BioNTech reach further collaboration in COVID-19 vaccine production
- Indian Immunologicals and Australia’s Griffith University tie-up for COVID-19 vaccine research
- China begins phase-II clinical trial of Covid-19 vaccine in Wuhan
- Indian Immunologicals partners with Griffith University to develop COVID-19 vaccine
- Houston Methodist doctor preps for new COVID-19 vaccine with Woodlands-based VGXI
- Phase II clinical trial for COVID-19 vaccine underway
- Govt funds firm to develop Covid-19 vaccine
- Coronavirus: Australian COVID-19 vaccine to be tested
Việt Nam mulls human trials of COVID-19 vaccine late this month have 301 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at November 4, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.