After an unprecedented campaign amid a resurgent pandemic, polls have finally started to close in the United States. Donald Trump and Joe Biden are splitting the traditional strongholds in early results. Northern Battleground states, which may hold the key to the White House are up for grabs. Trump has won Florida, Texas, Ohio, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi and Tennessee. Trump is also leading in battleground Pennsylvania, news agency Associated Press showed. After 64% of vote counting, Trump has 54.5% electoral vote count as opposed to Biden who is at 44.4%. Meanwhile, Democratic Presidential nominee Joe Biden took to Twitter and said that the party won’t rest until everyone’s vote is counted. A video shared on Twitter showed his campaign manager Jen O’Malley Dillion and campaign adviser Bob Bauer giving an update on where the party stands. An important point made during the update was that if counting stopped now, Biden would be elected President straightaway. Click here for complete coverage of US Presidential ElectionsHere are the latest updates:- All votes counted in Wisconsin, says NBC newsNBC news quoted Wisconsin Elections Commission Director Meagan Wolfe as she said that all ballots in Wisconsin have been counted. Joe Biden is currently leading the state. -Twitter labels… Read full this story
- 'Oops, Joe forgot about Latinos!' Trump campaign trolls Joe Biden by snagging Internet address and Twitter account matching the name of his campaign's new Hispanic coalition
- Joe Biden's No Malarkey bus tour sees former vice-president ridiculed for being out of touch
- Elizabeth Warren accuses Michael Bloomberg of trying to buy the 2020 US presidential election as he looks to run against Donald Trump
- Rudy Giuliani called Donald Trump to insist he was joking when he said he had 'insurance' to protect him from being 'thrown under the bus' – as it is revealed he negotiated a deal to get $200,000 from Ukraine's top prosecutor
- Donald Trump’s Ukrainian meddling theory a Russian op: US intelligence
- We'll investigate Joe and Hunter Biden if you ask OFFICIALLY says Ukraine government aide who claims Donald Trump is looking for 'kompromat' and 'revenge for his friend Paul Manafort'
- Donald Trump wants to be a dictator. It’s not enough just to laugh at him
- Joe Biden Is Fighting Complacency As 2020 Front-Runner
- Democrats Doubt Joe Biden’s South Carolina Lead Will Hold After Early State Losses
- Joe Biden Campaign’s Senior Latina Adviser Quits
US Election 2020: Donald Trump inches ahead of Joe Biden in Pennsylvania have 387 words, post on m.hindustantimes.com at November 4, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.