What just happened? Covid-19 means December's Game Awards will be very different from previous events, but something that hasn't changed is the number of quality titles that have been selected. This year, The Last of Us Part II has the honor of receiving most nominations—ten—while Hades has eight and the excellent Ghost of Tsushima has seven. Back in September, Game Awards creator and host Geoff Keighley revealed that the December 10 show would switch to an all-digital affair this year. It's also taking place across three cities—Los Angeles, London, and Tokyo—rather than just the usual Microsoft Theater in LA, where it's been held since 2015. It will stream on 45 platforms, including YouTube and Twitch. It's been a good year of PlayStation 4 owners. Two of the platform's exclusive titles—The Last of Us Part II and Ghost of Tsushima—have seventeen nominations between them. Both are up for the coveted Game of the Year title alongside Doom Eternal, Hades, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, and the Final Fantasy VII Remake. Roguelike Hades, available on PC, Mac, and Nintendo Switch, has the second-most nominations with eight. It's followed by Ghost of Tsushima (seven) and the very popular Animal Crossing: New Horizons, which appears… Read full this story
- Just Cause: Mobile Free-to-Play Action Shooter With Multiplayer, Co-Op Modes Announced at The Game Awards
- MTV Video Music Awards 2021 Nominations List: Justin Bieber, Megan Thee Stallion, Billie Eilish Score Top Nods
- National Television Awards 2021 nominations full list revealed: Line of Duty, It’s A Sin and Piers Morgan receive nods
- ‘I didn’t expect any of this’: Arlo Parks stunned by three Brit Awards 2021 nominations as they put uni plans on hold
- National Sports Awards 2020 Highlights: Ceremony Concludes With President Ram Nath Kovind's Speech | Other Sports News
- Free Epic Games 2021 full list
- The Most Surprising Emmy Winners and Nominations of All Time | Digital Trends
- Megan Thee Stallion leads iHeartRadio Music Awards nominees with eight nods... with Roddy Ricch and The Weeknd close behind
- BTS Perform 'Dynamite' — Straight from South Korea! — at 2020 Billboard Music Awards
- Charley Pride to Receive CMA Lifetime Achievement Award: He's the 'Epitome of a Trailblazer'
The Game Awards 2020 nominations arrive, Last of Us Part II leads the pack have 362 words, post on www.techspot.com at November 19, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.