We all know Disney Plus has Star Wars, Marvel, Pixar and classic cartoon nourishment for you to hit up whenever you need a comforting night in. But aside from all that, there are a host of great Disney movies which might not be front and center on your radar.Here are some of the best movies on Disney Plus you might have overlooked. CNET Culture Entertain your brain with the coolest news from streaming to superheroes, memes to video games. SEE DISNEY PLUS SUBSCRIPTION OFFERSRead more: The 12 best TV shows to watch on Disney Plus The Fault in Our Stars Disney Plus The movie that kicked off a rise in sad teen romances. Based on John Green’s hit novel, The Fault in Our Stars follows Hazel Grace Lancaster, a 16-year-old cancer patient who meets the charming Augustus Waters at a support group. Watch the two fall in love over a shared book obsession that leads them on an adventure all the way to Amsterdam in search of a reclusive author. You’ll laugh and weep in equal measure, thanks to transcendent performances from Shailene Woodley and Ansel Elgort. Timmy Failure: Mistakes Were Made Disney One of the best original Disney Plus movies,… Read full this story
- Black Panther wins best movie gong at the BET Awards
- The BEST Apple iPhone 8 Plus deals on EE right now are available through Metrofone
- The 10 Best Running Watches if you're feeling inspired after the London Marathon
- Why do Russian-American movies turn out so bad?
- Big MoviePass Changes Can Hurt Disney
- Disney release dates 2019 – when are The Lion King, Aladdin, Dumbo and Toy Story 4 out in UK cinemas?
- The lone loser in Disney's big quarter: 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Disney’s ‘Avengers’ Gets Record $630 Million in Weekend Debut
- Secret Netflix codes to unlock hidden TV series and movie categories revealed
- Disney release dates 2019 – when are Toy Story 4, Dumbo, Frozen 2, The Lion King and Aladdin out in UK cinemas?
The 33 best movies to watch on Disney Plus have 334 words, post on www.cnet.com at November 24, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.