According to the Ministry of Finance, Vietnam has more than 700,000 firms, with over 600,000 private and 96 per cent being micro-, as well as small- or medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). Dr. Can Van Luc FCPA (Aust.), chief economist for BIDV and president of the BIDV Training and Research Institute With an increasing number of customers going online to access goods and services, these SMEs need to prioritise equipping their leaders and employees with digital skills, says Dr. Can Van Luc FCPA (Aust.), chief economist for BIDV and president of the BIDV Training and Research Institute. “Innovation skills also need to be enhanced,” he says. “There is a need to be more creative, innovative, and to adapt to the new normal conditions, which are still very fluid.” Learnings in change management, smart data management, and new AI would also be valuable to companies and business leaders, Luc added. While the Vietnamese government is currently strategising how to best equip its people for the digital economy, with the rise of robots and other changes in the next decade, robotisation and the automation of some processes like accounting, trade finance, and payments are already common, he says. “AI is also being used in… Read full this story
- Garden Spot scores 5 in final 2:25 to post comeback 19-17 girls lacrosse victory over Penn Manor
- UK growth slows to weakest since 2012, weather only partly to blame
- Sanofi first-quarter hit by exchange rates, diabetes, growth not seen before second half
- French first-quarter growth slows to 0.3 percent on weaker investment, exports
- Consciousness in Leadership: The New Edge for 21st Century Business
- Post Time: Derby degrees of separation
- Bed Bath & Beyond Changes, Closures: Can MD's 19 Stores Survive?
- Kragthorpe: After an 0-3 NCAA Tournament and a 1-8 bowl season, the Pac-12 is an embarrassment. The solution? Play better.
- Lamar Odom joins Ricky Williams, gets into the cannabis business
- PEs, VCs bet big on logistics business
Strategic solutions for business growth post-COVID-19 have 322 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at November 27, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.