Property HCMC to restrict new housing projects in city center By Viet Dung Thursday, Nov 26, 2020,12:59 (GMT+7) HCMC to restrict new housing projects in city center By Viet Dung High-rise buildings mushroom in HCMC. HCMC will limit the construction of new high-rise apartment building projects in districts 1 and 3 in the city center until 2025 – PHOTO: LE ANH HCMC – HCMC will limit the construction of new high-rise apartment building projects in districts 1 and 3 in the city center until 2025 to allow for the city to map out plans for the development of technical and social infrastructure, which have become overloaded, according to the municipal Department of Construction. In its report on a project called “Building a program for housing development in HCMC in the 2021-2030 period” sent to the HCMC government, the department stated that technical infrastructure facilities in many parts of the city have yet to be upgraded, leading to an overloaded system. Meanwhile, the number of houses built by residents is large, resulting in an increasing demand for the use of infrastructure. As such, the city will restrict the development of new housing projects in downtown HCMC and encourage firms to develop housing projects in sync… Read full this story
- PHOTO Alert! Did Vijay Deverakonda move into a plush new house at the affluent Jubilee Hills?
- Afficient Academy Partners with New East West Learning Center in Las Vegas in AI-Based Course Offering
- New generation Honda City debuts, India launch likely in 2020
- Pregnant Sheridan Smith reveals she and fiancé Jamie Horn are moving to a new house after confirming she is expecting her first child
- Vijay Deverakonda Feels Scared in New house, Needs Mother to Feel Safe
- First look at Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput’s gorgeous new house worth Rs 56 cr. See pics
- EXCLUSIVE 'I definitely knew what I wanted': New House Rules host Abbey Gelmi is 'all set' ahead of wedding to Sky Racing presenter Ben Way... and splurges on $1,895 Christian Louboutin heels for the occasion
- Window for stalled housing projects to open in two months: Economic Affairs Secretary
- New (2020) Honda City Unveiled In Thailand: Fifth-Generation Sedan To Go On Sale In India Next Year
- Vijay Deverakonda Shifts To A New House; Shares Adorable Family Photo
HCMC to restrict new housing projects in city center have 374 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at November 26, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.