close Video Coronavirus lockdowns are creating 'impossible predicament' for businesses: Wolf <br><br> Former Obama Economic Adviser Robert Wolf, former Wisconsin congressman Sean Duffy weigh in on 'America's Newsroom.' *This list will be continuously updated as additional restrictions are announced.* Numerous governors throughout the country have reinstated safety precautions in recent weeks to combat the rapid spike in coronavirus cases just weeks before large family gatherings and getaway trips traditionally planned for the holidays. More than 11.5 million cases have been reported in the United States since the COVID-19 pandemic started in early 2020, and public health officials fear holiday travel will exacerbate its spread. GOVERNORS BRING BACK SEVERE CORONAVIRUS LOCKDOWNS, TIGHTEN RESTRICTIONS AS CASES HIT RECORD HIGHS “The situation has never been more dire,” Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer said recently. Preventive measures have ranged from halting in-person classes to limiting indoor and outdoor dining at restaurants. Here are the rules by state: Alabama: Gov. Kay Ivey instituted a statewide mask requirement. Under the mandate, individuals will be required to wear a facial covering when in public and in close contact with other people through Dec. 11. However, social distancing guidelines were relaxed for restaurants, retailers, gyms and close-contact providers (such as barbershops… Read full this story
- Letters to the Editor: SC State needs change in leadership
- Matthew Baldwin’s transfer, Ohio State’s QB future and what the Buckeyes can learn: Doug Lesmerises
- Here’s why 4-star running back Caziah Holmes picked Penn State
- Golden State’s Klay Thompson Is a Different Kind of Dangerous
- State universities freeze tuition, first time in 2 decades
- ACLU blasts secretary of state for resisting Capitol protest of police shooting
- ACLU raps secretary of state for refusing permit and blocking Capitol to police shooting protestors
- TODD SMITH — Ohio State Seeks to trademark ‘The'
- What to know about Texans' draft pick Tytus Howard
- What to know about Texans' second-round picks Lonnie Johnson, Max Scharping
Coronavirus lockdowns by state: What you need to know have 321 words, post on www.foxnews.com at November 17, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.