CALL of Duty is back with a brand new entry to the franchise – Black Ops: Cold War. We’ve spent hours playing the game, trying all the modes and the Campaign too. So is it any good? Call of Duty Cold War Campaign review By Harry Pettit, Senior Digital Technology and Science Reporter Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War, the latest first person shooter from Activision, features a bombastic campaign mode that for all its gusto doesn’t quite hit the mark. Set during the ’80s (with flashbacks to the Vietnam War era), the sixth instalment in the Black Ops series gets off to a white-knuckle start but quickly bogs players down in stealth missions that spoil the pacing. You play as a CIA ally who tags along with a team of special operatives as they try to take down Russian spy Perseus, who’s apparently based on a real spy who infiltrated the Manhattan Project during World War II.Mowing down Russians, Cubans, Vietnamese and frankly anyone with a whiff of communism about them, the group lurches from one far-flung location to the next on a quest to stop Perseus from blowing up Europe. All the while you’re left trying to… Read full this story
- The Trump blame game
- POLITICO London Playbook: Fox/Hunt — Scotland’s great survivor — False flag
- Best upcoming games: New games that must be played in 2018
- Battlefield V
- Battlefield 5: Battle Royale mode, new single-player level TEASED in new Gamescom trailer
- Battlefield 5 Beta COUNTDOWN: Xbox, PS4, PC Early Access download start times, news
- Battlefield 5 Open Beta: When is the release date and start time for PS4, Xbox, PC
- Battlefield 5 Open Beta COUNTDOWN: When is the release date, start time for PS4, Xbox, PC
- Battlefield 5 Beta End Date: When does open beta end on PS4, Xbox? When is BF5 released?
- POLITICO London Playbook: Good morning from Wigan — No-deal papers — Corbyn media speech
Call of Duty Cold War review: Slick Multiplayer and muddling Campaign as Warzone looms have 310 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at November 20, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.