MANILA, Philippines — The Office of the Ombudsman has placed 45 Bureau of Immigration (BI) officials on preventive suspension in connection with the so-called "Pastillas scheme," which has rocked the agency. According to an order signed by Ombudsman Samuel Martires dated Monday but was released on Tuesday, the suspension would last for six months and would be without pay. "Whereas, in consonance with Section 9 of the Administrative Order No. 17 amending Rule III of Administrative Order No. 07, respondents […] are hereby placed under preventive suspension for a period of six months without pay," Martires said in the order. The following BI officials are included in the Ombudsman's order: Erwin Ortañez Grifton S.P. Medina Glenn F. Comia Benlado Guevarra Danieve H. Binsol Deon C. Albao Arlan Edward D. Mendoza Anthony D. Lopez Cecille Jonathan Orozco Dennis Robles Bradford Allen So Vincent Bryan Allas Rodolfo I. Magbuhos Jr. German T. Robin Gabriel M. Estacio Ralph Ryan Garcia Ralph M. Garcia Phol B. Villanueva Abdul Fahad G. Calaca Danilo C. Deudor Mark D. Macababad Aurelio S. Lucero George Bituin Salahudin P. Hadjinoor Cherry Pie P. Ricolcol Chevy Chase R. Naniong Carl Jordan C. Perez Abdulhafez Hadji Basher Jeffrey Dale S. Ignacio… Read full this story
- Astros hire Rays exec James Click as GM to replace Luhnow
- Tracey Donaldson sent $45,500 Centrelink bill that was meant for woman with same name
- Are your savings trapped in Neil Woodford’s fund?
- What does Prince Andrew find so attractive about foreign billionaires who own Caribbean mansions? asks GUY ADAMS: Duke faces fresh embarrassment over another luxury with another tycoon who faces sordid sex claims
- Citizenship Act: Two dead in Mangaluru police firing; one in Lucknow
- Tom Brady -- I'M BACK, BITCHES ... Judge 86's Suspension
- Right to Buy abolition in Wales moves ahead
- 'The system works on goodwill': how cuts are affecting magistrates
- Lime Asset losses may top 1 trillion won
- NFL Free Agency 2020: Ranking the 100 best free agents, where do Dak Prescott and Tom Brady land?
Ombudsman suspends 45 BI execs over ‘pastillas scheme’ have 324 words, post on newsinfo.inquirer.net at October 27, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.