The Xbox Series X and Series S are launching on November 10, 2020, bringing better resolution, higher frame rates, and ray tracing to gamers around the world. These upcoming Xbox Series X games should showcase that. If you’re eager to find out what Microsoft has in store for the years ahead, we’ve rounded up every game confirmed so far, including new offerings, franchise installments, and ports of existing titles. Needless to say, Halo Infinite is just the beginning. Optimized games available at launch Xbox Series X and Series S will hit store shelves without an exclusive launch title. To make up for that, it will launch with over 30 games that are “optimized” for the new hardware. Existing games like Fortnite will be available to play one day one with some form of next-generation improvements, though it’s not clear what those updates are for each game. These games will be available to players in a few different ways. Games like Assassin’s Creed Valhalla utilize the consoles’ Smart Delivery feature, giving players who own the game on Xbox One a free upgrade. Some of these upgraded games will be available via Game Pass, including first-party titles like Gears Tactics and Ori… Read full this story
- 'Game Of Thrones' Season 8 Release Date Might Be Later Than We Thought: Exclusive
- Astros' Alex Breman remains patient as Red Sox game plan against him
- Astros' Alex Bregman remains patient as Red Sox game plan against him
- World Series Game 1 to be cold one for Dodgers, Red Sox
- World Series 2018 preview: Red-Sox-Dodgers TV schedule, pitching matchups, keys to victory and more
- Pitcher Rich Hill responds to Donald Trump's criticism of Dodgers in World Series
- Red Sox vs. Dodgers: A World Series Matchup That’s a Long Time Coming
- Red Sox win 4th World Series in 15 years
- What Chris Sale, Clayton Kershaw said about their early exits in Game 1
- World Series tickets: How much will it cost to attend a Dodgers-Red Sox game?
Every confirmed and rumored Xbox Series X and Series S game so far have 319 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at October 15, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.