With less than one month until the election, President Donald Trump is calling for his attorney general to indict his challenger, former Vice President Joe Biden , for the “greatest political crime in the history of our country.” Russia has plagued the Trump administration since he took office and accusations he colluded with one of America’s top adversaries to win the election called the validity of his victory into question. Democrats and Republicans both use a report from special counsel Robert Mueller to fuel their arguments in favor or against Trump, but recently declassified documents prove the improper behavior falls on Biden and former President Barack Obama , Trump claimed. On Thursday, Trump told Fox Business’ Maria Bartiromo that Biden and Obama “spited’ his campaign and urged Attorney General Bill Barr to indict them because “we got plenty, you don’t need any more.” Without an indictment, Trump said, “we’ll get little satisfaction,” and he “won’t forget it.” Newsweek reached out to the Biden campaign for comment but did not receive a response in time for publication. This isn’t the first time Trump’s called for Barr to indict Biden over the “Russia hoax,” as he refers to it. In August, he… Read full this story
- 'To understand what just happened in Slovenia, you have to go back to Donald Trump and Roseanne Barr'
- Donald Trump calls Samantha Bee slur response ‘double standard’
- Donald Trump urges Republican lawmakers to drop immigration bill until election
- Dionne: Why is Donald Trump calling Nancy Pelosi an MS-13 lover?
- Donald Trump escalates fight with TV network after Roseanne cancellation
- Donald Trump blasts judge after his ex top aide Paul Manafort is jailed for ‘witness tampering’ in Mueller probe trial
- Much as it might hurt to say it, we should thank Donald Trump for this historic political summit
- Donald Trump mocks pony-tailed protester after kicking him out of rally and asks crowd ‘was that a man or woman?’
- Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin to have first summit in Helsinki in July
- Sadiq Khan 'should be ashamed' of criticism of Donald Trump
Donald Trump Calls for AG Barr to Indict Joe Biden With 26 Days Until Election have 342 words, post on www.newsweek.com at October 8, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.