President Donald Trump slashed the inflow of southern migrants from 400,000 in 2019 to just 14,000 in 2020, according to acting homeland security chief Chad Wolf. The coronavirus crash is creating a new surge of migrants up to the U.S. border, Wolf warned in his October 21 speech. "Should our critics be successful and repeal the [Centers for Disease Control and Prevention] CDC order, we would face an unimaginable public health crisis," Wolf said in a Phoenix, Arizona, speech, adding: The only reason today's crossings have not reached a crisis level is because of the policies and procedures the Department has put in place during the past four years. If these critical tools are removed or overturned, then the Department—and you, our frontline partners—would be imperiled by another immigration crisis. . @DHS_Wolf : "Today, @ICEgov no longer exempts any removable aliens from having our laws enforced on them. If you break our laws, you will be arrested and removed from our country.” pic.twitter.com/pq7wEec3Ro — Homeland Security (@DHSgov) October 22, 2020 Wolf described the administration's huge and successful efforts to curb the southern migration into U.S. blue-collar workplaces. Prior Presidents did little or nothing, but Trump's hard-fought upgrades have helped push… Read full this story
- President Trump is right: Mainstream media 'do a very good job'
- New acting DHS Chief Chad Wolf tours new border wall as construction ramps up, calls it 'common sense’
- DHS defends policy keeping asylum-seeking migrants at Mexico border
- President Trump Demands Cuts to India’s Tariffs, but Democrats Offer Extra Green Cards to Indian Business
- US government to allow indefinite detention of migrant children
- Everything We Know About the Inhumane Conditions at Migrant Detention Camps
- U.S. begins deporting migrants to Guatemala under asylum deal
- DHS plan to shoot down drones near airports worries 2 key lawmakers
- Homeland Security expands migrant returns to Mexico by driving migrants hundreds of miles
- Fox's Cavuto roasts Trump over criticism of network
DHS Chad Wolf: President Trump Slashed Migrant Inflow from 400,000 to 14,000 have 322 words, post on www.breitbart.com at October 23, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.