Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden Joe Biden Intercept bureau chief: minimum wage was not ‘high priority’ for Biden in COVID-19 relief South Carolina Senate adds firing squad as alternative execution method Obama alum Seth Harris to serve as Biden labor adviser: report MORE leads President Trump Donald Trump South Carolina Senate adds firing squad as alternative execution method Ex-Trump aide Pierson won’t run for Dallas-area House seat House Oversight panel reissues subpoena for Trump’s accounting firm MORE by 7 points in Georgia, according to a new poll . The latest Quinnipiac University survey finds Biden’s support at 51 percent and Trump’s at 44 percent, with 4 percent of respondents undecided. Biden led by only 3 points in the same poll in September, before the first presidential debate and Trump's coronavirus diagnosis. Biden is now viewed favorably by 51 percent of Georgians, compared to 46 percent who view him negatively. Trump is underwater at 43 positive and 54 negative. ADVERTISEMENT Trump will campaign in Georgia, which last went for the Democratic nominee in 1992, later this week. “For Trump, 2016 is a distant memory," said Quinnipiac pollster Tim Malloy. "Defeating Hillary Clinton Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton Clintons remember former adviser Vernon Jordan Biden praises… Read full this story
- Loeffler, Perdue Lead Democratic Challengers by 5 Points Among Suburban Voters: Poll
- Nearly 90 percent of Black women voters in Georgia say they're likely to vote in runoffs: survey
- The Joe Biden model is a winner for all Democrats
- Trump voters accept Biden victory 'with reservations'
- In a first, leading Republicans call Joe Biden US president-elect
- Republicans hold slight edge in Georgia Senate runoffs: poll
- Biden Holds Lead but Trump Gains Momentum With Texas, Florida, Ohio Wins
- The Hill's Campaign Report: Battleground Florida comes into focus l Biden and Trump battle for military voters, Latinos l Trump campaign shifts to economy
- Republicans Kelly Loeffler, David Perdue Gain on Ossoff, Warnock in Georgia Runoffs: Poll
- Poll: Dead Heat in Georgia Senate Runoff
Biden up by 7 points in Georgia: survey have 313 words, post on thehill.com at October 14, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.