AFGHANISTAN T20 LEAGUE by Atif Azam • Last updated on ShareTweet Raees Ahmadzai was lavish in his praise for legspinner Noor Ahmed © Afghanistan Cricket Board Raees Ahmadzai, Afghanistan’s newly appointed director of cricket, said that missing star players in the ongoing Shpageeza T20 League is a blessing in disguise as it provides an opportunity for youngsters to showcase their talent against the seniors. The Afghanistan Cricket Board has allowed six of its national players currently participating in the Caribbean Premier League to continue playing in the tournament till its conclusion despite a clash with the local Shpageeza T20 League. Rashid Khan, Mohammad Nabi, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Naveen-ul-Haq, Najibullah Zadran and Zahir Khan were the six players who were allowed to extend their stay there in the Caribbean till the end of the CPL following discussions between Cricket West Indies and ACB. Ahmadzai, who took over the role from Andy Moles, feels that it’s an opportunity for the youngsters to prove themselves but added that Rashid and others are following the domestic tournament closely. ”There are some amazing talents and the way young boys are responding to the seniors is quite good to see. They now look to be different… Read full this story
- Celtics Remind Us That They Can Beat Good Teams, Even Without Their Star Player
- Cuban-American Marlins star player José Fernández dies in boating accident
- All-Stars Boost Negro Leagues Museum
- Audi RSQ e-tron concept serves as star car for "Spies In Disguise"
- We Talk with the Bless Team About the F2P Conversion
- Mookie Betts Leads AL All-Star Voting; J.D. Martinez Ahead At DH
- Scammy Champions Basketball League Gets Humiliated In Court, Drops Lawsuit, Continues To Fall Apart
- Star Trek Online Launches Its Age of Discovery Content
- 20 years before Colin Kaepernick, an NBA player refused to stand for the national anthem and paid dearly
- Liverpool rise to the challenge but Spurs fall short (again). Plus: we need to fix Premier League's VAR use
Absence of star players in Shpageeza League a blessing in disguise - Ahmadzai have 338 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at October 10, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.