On a list of bizarre things one can find in and around their mailbox, this one definitely ranks quite high. A woman in Alabama, United States captured a strange sight on a street – a goat not only stealing some mail from a letterbox but also chomping on it. She posted the video on Facebook, and it has since collected several reactions.“This cannot be made up. Welcome to Toxey,” wrote Facebook user Ila Mazingo while sharing the video. She mentioned in the comments section that the goat was eventually found and taken away by its owner. Posted on August 28, the video has left many laughing out loud. Take a look:The video has prompted several hilarious reactions on Facebook. From sharing how this a real-life version of the classic ‘the dog ate my homework’ excuse made by kids to sharing how funny they find this video, here’s what people commented about the video.“That is hilarious,” shared an individual. “Bring him my way and let him eat a few bills,” posted another. To this, Mazingo replied, “As soon as he eats mine”.“So when we were kids, ‘the dog ate my homework’ didn’t work so well… wonder if… Read full this story
- This new high-rise cafe in Fort Worth has a great view. And surprise: It's not expensive
- 'All they know is to eat.' Lexington is using goats to clean up this city park.
- Mail's Great Plastic Pick Up hailed a triumph after effort by 12,000
- Why I wore a Wonder Woman costume
- Nothing in the trash: Elgin woman has tips on producing zero waste
- Family and friends share heartwarming stories of Texas school shooting victims
- Gorton won all but 55 precincts in Lexington mayor race. Can Bastin catch up?
- Uganda: Ramaphosa's Son Fined Goat for Siring Child Outside Wedlock
- South Africa: Ramaphosa's Son Fined a Goat for Fathering Out of Marriage
- An Indie-Rock Star at 18? Snail Mail Is Figuring It Out
Woman catches a goat eating mail from letterbox. Shares surprising video have 317 words, post on www.hindustantimes.com at September 1, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.