“Maintenance of adequate capital for the companies, and hence a number of exemptions or deferrals on maintaining capital and tax payments are required,” he said.While on the other hand he also discussed that given the uncertainties with jobs looming large, customers are findings ways to save and focus on cash in hand. Hence, certain measures are required to be given to the consumers by providing relief on premium payment, deferrals, expeditious claim processing, he added.MLI is also entering into a joint venture with Axis Bank as part of its expansion strategy. “The partnership is expected to strengthen the Max Life franchise and bring long-term orientation to its existing, highly successful relationship with Axis Bank, said Mehta.Axis Bank becoming a joint-venture partner in the business will have an overall positive impact on Max Life’s business, he added. The Edited Excerpts.Q: What are the challenges of mergers and acquisition in today’s time? Mandeep Mehta: In today’s time, while the markets are quite volatile, recovery from COVID-19 and second-order impact on businesses are still unknown. Reports suggest that early-stage activities are down but are picking up gradually.The ‘Work from Home’ model has also ensured that deals in-process are progressing, though on a cautious… Read full this story
- Accused priests teach, counsel young children under the radar
- 12 Can't-Miss Austin Bands at SXSW
- Without oversight, scores of accused priests commit crimes
- 40 Under 40: Celebrating some of Las Vegas’ brightest business professionals
- Read the memo: LA Times hires again
- POLITICO Playbook: Mulvaney doesn’t have ‘much interest’ in seeing the Mueller report
- POLITICO Playbook: Trump leans in on trade, invites Republicans to W.H.
- Mayor Pete’s day
- POLITICO Playbook PM: Under-the-radar House news
Regulators may review solvency regime as to the forthcoming IFRS framework: Deputy CFO, Max Life have 280 words, post on cfo.economictimes.indiatimes.com at September 17, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.