Synopsis 'My top picks remain HDFC and SBI Life in life insurance and ICICI Lombard in general insurance.' Related SBI Life and Max are Rahul Shah's top 2 insurance bets Buy IT, pharma and FMCG stocks on dips: Jai Bala How Indian pharma can grow to be a $100-bn industry In India, digital economy is the place to be in for next 5 yrs: Julius Baer In auto, there is clearly a preference towards two-wheelers and players like Maruti which has a higher share of compact cars, says the Co-founder & CEO, Complete Circle Consultants . On Financials There is a bit of an overhang right now on bank stocks . The Supreme Court is yet to decide on the issue of moratorium interest on interest. There is concern on moratorium and rising NPA. But the market is differentiating financials into three parts. One is where the impact would be low and which is the HDFC and Kotaks of the world, where the price action is 15-20% down from pre-Covid levels. Then there is a moderate segment where the prices are down by 30-40-50% which is financials like Axis and Bajaj Finance. Did you Know? Stock score of HDFC Life… Read full this story
- Revenge star Madeleine Stowe, 62, looks the same as she did 30 years ago when she was in Last Of The Mohicans as she makes a rare sighting in LA
- Banks are becoming FinTech-y & FinTechs are becoming bank-y: Neal Cross
- Yes Bank won’t dilute equity soon
- Digit Insurance 1st unicorn of this year
- Husband and wife, both 81, married for 44 years die from Covid within days of each other after his last words to her were that he wanted '10 more years of marriage'
- IRDAI may relax investment limit for insurers due market volatility
- Insurance gap adding risk to families
- NBFCs may have lower bad loan ratios than banks yet challenges remain
- Citizens looks to shed questionable property insurance coverage
- Can you spot the President-elect? Invisible man Joe Biden (in hat, sunglasses and mask) is joined by wife Jill, daughter Ashley, and granddaughter Finnegan at a food bank on MLK Day
Private insurers in same sweet spot private banks were in 10-15 years ago: Gurmeet Chadha have 345 words, post on economictimes.indiatimes.com at September 11, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.