Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif has denounced US leaders for ruining the West Asia region and slammed ‘Israel Firsters’ for betraying their own people while seeking to offer wide-ranging support for Israel. Zarif tweeted that US President Donald Trump’s recent statements showed “where his family’s loyalty really rests.” Latest admissions by @realDonaldTrump:#IsraelFirsters have not just ruined our region—they’ve betrayed their own people, just for votes. pic.twitter.com/dcpZTucyxP — Javad Zarif (@JZarif) September 17, 2020 Zarif was referencing comments made by Trump at a rally in Winston-Salem, North Carolina on 8 September. As Donald Trump, who is seeking reelection for a second term in the upcoming November ballot, touted America’s energy independence, he said: “While I’m President, America will remain the number one producer of oil and natural gas in the world. We will remain energy independent. It should be for many, many years to come. The fact is, we don’t have to be in the Middle East, other than we want to protect Israel. We’ve been very good to Israel. Other than that, we don’t have to be in the Middle East.” Great rally!! WATCH LIVE: Trump speaks at campaign event in Winston-Salem, North Carolina https://t.co/EidngPXxe8 via @YouTube — TrumpNation2020… Read full this story
- Israel Begins Anti-Tunnel Effort Along Its Border With Lebanon
- U.S. intelligence Chief Says Israel's Attacks In Syria Increase the Threat of War With Iran
- Rashida Tlaib will lead West Bank delegation, stand up to Israel
- Iran keeps testing Trump -- Why? Because it knows he's much tougher than Obama ever was
- The U.S. Needs To Step Up Its Game on Palestine—Or Step Aside
- A year after Trump’s Jerusalem declaration, it’s clear he means business
- Trump aide trying to allay Israeli concerns on Syria pullout
- Trump aide trying to reassure Israelis about Syria pullout
- Michael Goodwin: A year after Trump’s Jerusalem declaration, it’s clear he means business
- Has Trump delivered on his promises?
Iran’s Zarif Raps US 'Israel Firsters' for 'Ruining Region, Betraying Taxpayers' to Support Tel Aviv have 325 words, post on sputniknews.com at September 18, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.